Horizon Oxford 6 Rower
By Horizon Fitness
Now you can get a transformative workout that fits your body comfortably and your home beautifully. With the Oxford 6 rower, you’ll discover ergonomics that accommodate your unique shape and your natural movements for efficient low-impact exercise, plus sleek industrial design and whisper-quiet operation that won’t disrupt your home whether your rower is in motion or tilted up for compact storage.
- Premium aluminum rail (fits inseams up to 38″), magnetic resistance and smooth-action drive belt combine for whisper-quiet, natural movements
- Ergonomically refined seat fits a wide range of users and makes even long workouts comfortable
- Footpads include optimized spacing and quick-adjust straps
- Optimized seat height and ultra-stable design offer a balanced, grounded feel and make it easy to get on and off
- Backlit console provides complete workout feedback and raised buttons for easy program change, plus adjustable angle and height
- 20 magnetic resistance levels accommodate a wide range of fitness levels and include electronic adjustment for quick changes
- Includes ViaFit connectivity and Polar wireless heart rate receiver
Extruded High-Strength Aluminum
Deluxe Adjustable Commercial-Grade Heel Rest with Quick-Adjust Foot Straps
2 Integrated Wheels
Electronic ECB Magnetic Resistance
Polar Wireless Heart Rate Receiver, ViaFit Connectivity
5.4" Blue Backlit LCD with Profile Display and Rubber Buttons
Calories, Heart Rate, Meters, SPM (Strokes per Minute), Stroke, Time, Time/500M, Watts
12 Total: Manual, Fat Burn, Distance, Training Intervals (Time, Distance), Performance Intervals (Endurance, Speed), Race (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced), HR Training (Max HR, Target HR)
|User Weight Capacity||
158.76 kg / 350 lbs.
|Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)||
82.7" x 24.5" x 43"
Ergonomically Correct Straight-Grip Handlebar
Lifetime frame, 3 years electronics, 1 year parts and labor